R&S Roofing understands the impact of hurricanes on fellow Houstonians. Our company thrives at putting customers’ safety and the dependability of their homes first and foremost.
At R&S Roofing we make free temporary repairs to all our customer’s homes immediately after a major storm to ensure future damage to the interior does not occur.
It is important for our specialists to be on-site immediately after a disaster to cover all storm-created openings to the roof that may have a future impact on the livability of the home.
Here are a few of the other steps we take at R&S Roofing:
1. R&S Roofing assesses and documents all damage to the property, roof, gutters, windows, and other structures.
2. A roofing professional will patch all storm-created openings, damaged shingles, or damaged ridges to ensure no further damage will be done to the decking or interior of the home.
3. An on-site R&S Roofing project manager will document and photograph all temporary repairs made to the property.
4. R&S Roofing will help handle all customer concerns in relation to the damage and an R&S team member will go over all the options the customer has to ensure proper repair or replacement is done to the owner’s home.
5. R&S Roofing guarantees and warrantees all work done by a roofing professional and offers a lifetime warranty on all materials used. R&S Roofing wants to give homeowners the peace of mind that their property has been built with the best industry-standard (Our warranties are also transferable).
Living in Texas is wonderful, and most of us accept the occasional difficult weather challenges as a part of life here. Nonetheless, we believe being smart means both being as prepared as possible and willing to help each other when each of us is in need. Go Texas!