At R&S Roofing we take pride in the most thorough inspections in the industry. Ninety percent of roofers will put a ladder against a home, stand on it and immediately tell the homeowner their roof needs to be replaced.
When it comes to a R&S inspection we follow a strict checklist, which requires our team to thoroughly examine all facets of the roof.
Our R&S Inspection checklist includes items such as:
1. We inspect and photograph all soft metal and accompanied flashing. (Dryer vents, HVAC, Chimneys)
2. We examine all seals and possible breaches on pipe jacks, boot collars, and accompanied seals and caulk lines.
3. We photograph gutters and overview for granular loss and determine age/ wear and tear to the owner’s home.
4. We inspect shingle seals to determine longevity and structural compromise to homeowners’ property.
5. Examine fastener placement and nailing patterns to determine proper installation. (Pulled fasteners, overdriven nails, nail pops, improper penetrations)
6. Finally we inspect for possible evidence of storm-related damage related to the possible replacement of the owner’s roof.
7. Examine bruising, heat blisters, tree rub, possible wear and tear that could be used to work against the homeowner in regards to a future inspection.
Our multi-point inspection ensures the homeowner knows all aspects of their current situation before they move forward with any decision.
At R&S Roofing we want our customers to feel completely comfortable and have the knowledge under their belt to make the best decision for their home maintenance. We always treat our customers with utmost respect and appreciate any opportunity to assist them.