R&S Roofing is based in Texas and we understand the unpredictable weather that occurs as we have experienced it all ourselves first hand.
Our company always puts our customers' safety first. We know that our customer's homes are valuable assets. At R&S Roofing we treat our customers' homes as if they were our own.
It is very important to offer all customers free temporary repairs immediately after a major hail storm occurs to ensure any future damage to the property does not occur.
It is also important for our specialists to be on-site immediately after a disaster to cover all storm-created openings to the roof that may have a future impact on the livability of the home. When a major hail storm hits Texas a homeowner's roof may need immediate tarping on the ridge as golf ball-sized hail can immediately create small openings on the roof's ridge and vents.
Some of the steps we take with Hail Damaged Roofs:
1. R&S Roofing assesses and documents all damage to the property, roof, gutters, windows, and other structures.
2. A roofing professional will patch all storm-created openings, damaged shingles, or damaged ridges to ensure no further damage will be done to the decking or interior of the home.
3. An on-site R&S Roofing project manager will document and photograph all temporary repairs made to the property.
4. R&S Roofing will help handle all customer concerns in relation to the damage and an R&S team member will go over all the options the customer has to ensure proper repair or replacement is done to the owner's home.
5. R&S Roofing guarantees and warrantees all work done by a roofing professional and offers a lifetime warranty on all materials used. R&S Roofing wants to give homeowners the peace of mind that their property has been built with the best industry-standard (Our warranties are also transferable).
No one likes hail storms and we've all experienced how damaging they can be. Nonetheless, since bracing our way through their occasional occurences is a part of life here in our beloved Texas, our team is here to make sure you (and your wallet!) make it through as smoothly as possible.